Glad to have made a new partner! Kaba Café – Costa Rica specializes in mentoring young baristas and roasters in the art of great coffee. And now they get to enjoy our first nano-lot of Natural coffee, which scored 87! Cupping notes: Plum, raisins, dehydrated fruits, cherry, cane sugar, bright acidity.
Recent News & Blog
- Costa Rica’s proud tradition of coffee quality Tea & Coffee Trade Journal article by Maja Wallengren
- Aquiares Estate obtains the first “Climate Module” Certification from Rainforest Alliance in Costa Rica Rainforest Alliance press release
- Better Lives in Better Coffee The New York Times article by S. Amanda Caudill
- Aquiares Coffee Internship Blog by Nathalia Rathbun
- Measuring and modelling water, sediment and carbon Ecosystem Services in an agroforestry coffee watershed (Costa Rica) CIRAD/CATIE Carbon Flux Project description
New partner: Kaba CaféAugust 4, 2015BACK TO POSTS